Last updated March 8, 2017
Acceptance of Terms
When you send me a message through this website’s contact form, you will be required to provide me with your name and email.
I do not collect any personal information from you when you use this website unless you provide such information voluntarily.
When you hire me to work in a project with you, you may have to give me access to some of your assets like websites, hosting providers, email accounts, social media channels, and others.
In addition to the information noted above, I may collect additional information, to know:
- Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to me;
- Information that I automatically collect when you use this website, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- Information that I collect using “cookie” technology so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit to this website. (Click here to learn what is a cookie and how it works.) I may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help me collect information and to enhance your experience using this website. If you do not want me to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from me, this website may not function properly.
- I also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
I use the information collected to provide my services, process orders, maintain and improve this website and services to you, ask for your feedback, and to inform you about my products and services.
To the extent permitted by law, I may disclose the information in the following cases:
- When required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency;
- Whenever I believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of me and my company or its clients and partners.
I take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can I guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from me over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to me via email.
Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask me for a notice describing what categories of personal information I share with third parties. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Davidson R. Paulo, 30 rue Pablo Picasso 95190 Goussainville, France. In your request, please specify that you want a “Your California Privacy Rights Notice”. Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
How to Contact Me